Whether you need an affordable instrument for your child’s music lessons or are looking to pick up a new hobby, the team at Geauga Pawn and Alliance Loan Company is here to help. Located in Newbury & Alliance, Ohio, our pawn shops have been serving the community for over 30 years. With guitars, drum sets, horns, and more, we offer a wide selection of quality musical instruments at both locations.
Items We Are Looking For
Perhaps you have an instrument you don’t play anymore, or maybe you’ve recently upgraded to a better model. If you have a gently used instrument, consider selling or pawning it at one of our pawn shops. We deal in clean and well-made instruments including but not limited to:
- Drum sets
- Brass instruments, such as trumpets, and trombones
- Woodwind instruments, such as flutes, saxophones, and clarinets
- String instruments, such as violins
- Electric and acoustic guitars tend to be the most in-demand instruments we sell. We carry a large stock of guitars to fit a range of skill levels. When making an offer on an instrument, we consider the make, model, overall condition, and current market trends.
We also purchase guitar accessories, such as amplifiers, guitar pedals, and gig bags. Our friendly and professional team can help you find the instruments and equipment you’re looking for and can guide you through our process if you have an instrument you’d like to sell or pawn.
Note: We do not accept broken musical instruments or parts.
Information for Selling/Pawning
At Geauga Pawn and Alliance Loan Company, all items we consider must be owned by the person trying to pawn or sell them. Please note:
- Your item must be in good working order.
- You must own the instrument completely without debt or liens against it (“free and clear”).
- You must have a valid, government-issued photo ID with you to pawn or sell.
- For pawns, information on terms and interest rates is available on our loaning page.
A team member will evaluate your items in front of you and offer a fair cash price. We do our very best to give our customers the best price we can.
Get in Touch with Geauga Pawn and Alliance Loan Company
Whether you are buying, selling, or pawning, we’re a great option for dealing in musical instruments including guitars, drums, flutes, violins, and more. With two pawn shop locations serving the Ohio communities in and around Geauga and Stark County, our goal is to provide great customer service with every transaction.
You can follow us on Facebook to see our latest featured products for sale. Our pawn shops are regulated and licensed by the Ohio Department of Commerce (License # PB100167.000). For more information, contact Geauga Pawn and Alliance Loan Company today.